Police, Fire, or Medical Emergency
Dial 911 (including pay phones). From campus phones dial 9-911. For more information about the UCSB campus 911 phone service please visit the Communication Services 911 web page.
UCSB Police Department
- Phone (for non-emergencies): (805) 893-3446
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.police.ucsb.edu
- CSO Escort Service: (805) 893-2000
UCSB Alert Emergency Notification System
- Website: alert.ucsb.edu
- UC Santa Barbara's new, state-of-the-art emergency notification system enables the campus to send emergency messages to our students, faculty, staff, and visitors via their text-capable cell phones, Blackberry devices, wireless PDAs, pagers, and e-mail - once they are registered on the UCSB Alert Web site.
Campus Information in an Emergency
- Call (888) 488-8272 for the toll-free emergency information line.
- Tune your radio to 91.9 KCSB-FM.
- UCSB Emergency - Emergency preparedness website
- EHS Emergency Management & Mission Continuity - Overview and contacts
- UCSB Information Hotline: (805) 893-8000
UCSB Environmental Health and Safety
- Phone (for 24 hour technical assistance): 893-3194
- Website: www.ehs.ucsb.edu
- Poison Control: (800) 876-4766
- Utilities: 893-2661 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 893-3446 all other times.
- Ergonomics Program
- UCSB COVID-19 Information
- Hazard Reporting Form - Injury and illness prevention program anonymous reporting form
- OSHA 300A form - Annual Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses