What is an Upper Division Elective Form?

The Upper Division Elective form http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/docs/major-elective-approval-form-and-list-electives MUST be completed before beginning upper division work. Each student is required to take 20 units of upper division Departmental Electives http://cs.ucsb.edu/content/upper-division-electives. Each student must bring this form to a Computer Science faculty member, discuss upper division electives with them, have the professor sign the form, and then turn the form in to the CS office. Hard copies of the forms can be obtained from Benji Dunson (CS Undergraduate Advisor) in HFH 2104.